1. Lie with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Keep your arms at your side with your palms down.
2. Lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders form a straight line.
3. Hold your bridged position for a couple of seconds before easing back down.
Lying Side Leg Raise
1. Lie on your side with your lower arm on the floor and upper hand in front of your body for support.
2.Brace your abs, bring your bottom leg slightly in front of your top leg, let the inside of your top foot rest on the ground, then lift the upper leg to the ceiling.
3. Keep your hips stacked, pause and then lower the leg.